Snake Helpline is the most trusted voluntary organization of the state of Odisha in the field of snake rescue & rehabilitation since 2007. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act No (XXI of 1860).
- We work to minimize the Human-Snake conflict in Odisha.
- We have trained-volunteer base across the state of Odisha.
- We have a team of zoologists, veterinarians, doctors and forest officers as advisors.
- We also do research on snake & snakebite.
- We have ‘Zero’ tolerance policy on social media; our volunteers do not post any photos/videos of snakes (or any wildlife) in social medias like Facebook or YouTube etc. following the Advisory of the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau File No: 12-23/WCCB/2014/No-06/2051 Dt. 30 th December 2014.
- Above all ‘Snake Helpline’ is a household name in the state of Odisha by virtue of its unparallel selfless emergency service.