With an all-round approach to minimize Human-snake conflict we impart training on several
aspects of snake to people from different sphere.
Pre-hospital management of Snakebite management for doctors: Emphasis on identifications of venomous and non-venomous snakes, case studies, legal issues, policies etc.
- Capital Hospital, Bhubaneswar.
- Central Railway Hospital, Bhubaneswar.
- Apollo Hospital, Bhubaneswar.
- AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
- SCB Medical College & Hospital, Cuttack
- Induction training of newly appointed MMBS doctors, State Institute of Health, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar.
Capacity building on snake rescue and rehabilitation Forest staff. Over a thousand of forest personnel of the state were trained by us.
- Puri Wildlife Division
- Chandaka Wildlife Division
- Balasore Wildlife Division
- Rajnagar Wildlife Division
- Chilika Wildlife Division
- Keunjhar Wildlife Division, Anandpur.
- Rayagada Division
- Khurda Division
- Jharsuguda Division
- Baripada Division
- Karanjia Division
- Sundergarh Division
- Pampasara Range, Satakoshia WL Division.
- Badarama Wildlife Range, Bamra WL Division
- Forest Rangers Training College, Angul
- Foresters Training School, Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar
- 3 Divisions of Gujrat state, Gir, Jamawala, Gir N.
Police: Training imparted to Cadet Sub-Inspectors, Cadet DSPs, SOG Commandoes, Fire Brigade, ODRAF.
- Fire Training School, Bhubaneswar
- Biju Pattnaik Police Training Academy, Bhubaneswar.
- Police Training Academy, Bairi, Jajpur.
- Special Operations Group, Chandaka.
- ODRAF (Odisha Disaster Rapid Action Force), Bhubaneswar.
First-aid management after snakebite: School, college, village, Govt. authorities, NGOs, etc.
- Occupational safety in snake rescue and rehabilitation.
- Snake handling – only for snake rescuers of Snake Helpline. Regular and Annual refresher training.